United Kingdom LED Lighting Market Report 2022-2027: Market Dynamics, Trends & Developments, Policy & Regulatory Landscape, Import-Export Analysis, Economic Profile, Voice of Customer – PR Newswire
DUBLIN, Sept. 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “United Kingdom LED Lighting Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
LED light offer numerous advantages such as longer life span, lower heat levels, and are highly intense and bright in nature, which are factors significantly contributing to surge in the demand for LED lights in United Kingdom.
Growing demand for lighting from commercial and residential spaces for proper lighting to provide better working and living condition is generating the need for energy efficient lights thereby creating lucrative opportunities for the LED lighting market in the country. LED lights are highly energy efficient in nature and the transition towards LED lighting can save huge expenses which in turn is expected to influence the growth of the market.
Government initiatives to promote green revolution by adoption of emission free and energy efficient systems in United Kingdom is leading to high demand for installation of LED lights as LED lights are environment friendly and durable in nature.
Also, the implementation of energy efficient regulations is aiding in minimizing the sales of incandescent lighting and halogen lighting. Market players are investing huge amounts to upgrade the existing technology infrastructure by widening the spectrum and improve the LED light output and quality.
The indoor lighting segment is expected to account for major market shar in the forecast period. Ongoing infrastructural activities along with upcoming construction projects require the installation of energy efficient LED lighting. High demand for in door lighting in United Kingdom and surge in expenditure capacity of consumers is driving the growth of this segment.
Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of United Kingdom LED lighting market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of United Kingdom LED lighting market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast United Kingdom LED lighting market based on type, application, installation type, end user, distribution channel, regional distribution, and company.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the United Kingdom LED lighting market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for United Kingdom LED lighting market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in United Kingdom LED lighting market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in United Kingdom LED lighting market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in United Kingdom LED lighting market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in United Kingdom LED lighting market.
- Philips Lighting UK
- General Electric Company
- Bamford Lighting
- EGLO UK
- Liteplan Limited
- Dextra Lighting Ltd
- Signify Commercial UK Ltd
- FW Thorpe plc
- Thorn Lighting Ltd
- Crompton Lamps Limited
- Maclean Electrical Group
- Eaton Corporation Plc